Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Sweatpants
We are offering Pomperaug Track and Field sweatpants to the team. There are two styles. One style would say Pomperaug ___________ down one leg. The blank would be thrower, distance, sprinter, jumper, etc. These sweatpants would be $18. The other style would have Pomperaug _____________ down one leg, your name on the hip, and Pomperaug Track and Field written on the seat of the sweatpants. These sweatpants would be $32. If you would like either style, please bring your money to Mrs. Deschino. Include your name and your size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Performances (2005 - Present)
- 100 m: 12.9 J. Miller (2010)
- 200 m: 26.5 J. Miller (2010)
- 400 m: 62.0 C. Hutchinson (2010)
- 800 m: 2:17.57 A. Ruane (2009)
- 1600 m: 5:11 K. Sullivan (2005)
- 1-mile: 5:19 K. Sullivan (2006)
- 3200 m: 11:09.48 J. Broderick (2008)
- 2-mile: 11:10.14 J. Broderick (2008)
- 100 m HH: 15.4 M. Stocking (2006)
- 300 m IH: 46.8 M. Stocking (2006)
- 400 m IH: 67.7 M. Stocking (2006)
- Shot Put: 34' 4.5" M. Haase (2008)
- Discus: 88' 11" H. Knapp (2005)
- Javelin: 115' 1" K. Dean (2007)
- Long Jump: 16' 11" S. Polke (2007)
- Triple Jump: 32' 7.5" S. Polke (2006)
- Pole Vault: 9' 6" K. Bean (2008)
- High Jump: 4' 10" S. Polke (2007)
- 4x100: 52.13 (2009) (J. Miller, K. Fox, B. Curcio, A. Fusco)
- 4x400: 4:08.12 (2006) (K. Tidgwell, L. Huebenthal, K. Sullivan, M. Stocking)
- 4x800: 10:17.82 (2008) (A. Ruane, C. Rouse, K. Tidgwell, J. Theleen)
- 4x200: 1:52.67 (2010) (J. MIller, B. Curcio, N. Mendelson, A. Fusco)
- Distance Medley: 12:58.69 (2010) (S. Greco, N. Mendelson, B. Mendelson, A. Ruane)
- Sprint Medley: 4:23 (2006) (M. Stocking, J. Cipriano, E. Pattison, K. Sullivan)
6 comments:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a
blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Here is my webpage - interior decorator schools
Inspiring story there. What happened after?
Take care!
my page :: http://openmindspace.org
certainly like your web site but you have to test the spelling
on quite a few of your posts. A number of
them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again
I'll definitely come back again.
Have a look at my page http://ca2ca.com/
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
But just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
pics and videos, this website could certainly be one of the greatest in its field.
Very good blog!
my homepage - thanksgiving holiday vacation deals
Generally I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.
My blog post; http://susanmallgrave.com/
I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
my web page: exercises to improve vertical jump
Post a Comment